Clean-lastminute.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website,
then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Clean-lastminute.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
2. Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including Email address and Telephone number
- Demographic information such as Delivery, Billing address, Company name
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
3. What we do with the information we gather
This section explains in detail how and why we use personal data. We use personal data to:
- Process your orders and refunds
Why do we process your personal data in this way?
We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your customer accounts, provide you with the goods and services you want to buy and help you with any orders and refunds you may ask for.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our Website.
We know how important it is to protect and manage your personal data. This section sets out some of the measures we have in place.
- We apply physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal data;
- We protect the security of your information while it is being transmitted by encrypting it;
- We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption to keep this data safe;
- We only authorise access to employees and trusted partners who need it to carry out their responsibilities;
- We regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and we carry out penetration testing to identify ways to further strengthen security;
- We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you;
5. How long we use personal data for:
We will not keep your personal data longer than we need to, how long this is depends on several factors, including:
- Why we collected it in the first place;
- How old it is;
- Whether there is a legal/regulatory reason for us to keep it;
- Whether we need it to protect you or us.
Cookies are small text files containing a unique identifier, which are stored on your computer or mobile device so that your device can be recognised when you are using a particular website or mobile app.
They can be used only for the duration of your visit or they can be used to measure how you interact with services and content over time. Cookies help to provide important features and functionality on our Website,
When you consent to Cookies on our Services, these may be used to do the following:
- Improve the way our Websites work
- Improve the performance of our Website
- Deliver relevant online advertising, including via social media
- Measuring the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7. Third parties operating through our Website
Our website may contain links to other website of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. Your choices when it comes to Cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device.
You can find more detailed information about how you can manage Cookies through your browser’s help function.
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our Website . For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, proceed to checkout, or use any of our products and services that require you to sign in.
9. Subject access rights
You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called a Subject Access Request.
We will ask for proof of identity before we share your personal data with you;
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.